Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Well, if you don't want two black eyes on a regular basis, I suggest you make some kind of peace with the rural life.

Its an occasion today. No, Little Man is still running free. He dashed across the room tonight. I believe he gave me the middle finger over the traps. We're not on speaking terms now. Anyway. Thats not the news. The news is that the new Old Crow Medicine Show album arrived in the mail today. Big Iron World. To say I'm delighted is an understatement. I'm positively ecstatic. I love music but I'm rather fickle in my loyalty to bands. Not the case with Old Crow Medicine Show. I am truly truly looking forward to the show in October. God's Got It and Cocaine Habit are spectacular. By the by, Little Man just fucking ran across the floor under my feet and back into the bedroom. Apparently he knows its bedtime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home