There's a large group of insane men staying on my floor.
Well, here we are. Its been over a month. I keep starting posts but never finishing them. So let's get up to speed. I didn't post on 9/11, because it was just a tough day. Rather 9/10 was a tough day. I don't really feel like going into it, but it had alot to do with the burdens people are expected to carry. Moving on from there. I may go back and write about that later, but right now, I just want to get to where I am today. I don't feel panic in dangerous situations. I feel panic at the grocery store. How does that work. Well, today I was panicked amid the florist department. But I forged on to the vegetables. So for that I'm pinning a great big gold star on. I'm also going to try and brainstorm a foolproof antidote to this panic. I don't know what its going to be. But I suspect it will have a variety of ingredients one of which is a strong quaalude.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home